- Do You Know about the Choosing Wisely Learning Network?
- Q&A with Lee H. Hilborne, MD, MPH, FASCP, DLM, Chair of ASCP’s Effective Test Utilization Steering Committee and Past President (2007-2008)
- A Low-Tech Approach to Limiting Labs
- On a Mission in the Southwest
- Reaching the Heartland
- Health Equity and Choosing Wisely
- OHSU Weaves Choosing Wisely into Assessments
- Reducing Unnecessary Care for Multiple Generations
- Q&A with Fumiko Chino, MD, Teaching Value in Healthcare Learning Network Fellow for 2018-2019
- Lists, Lists and More Lists – Are You Up-To-Date?
- Shifting Course at Med Schools
- Changing Practice in Critical Care
- Winning Project Seeks to Reduce Lab Orders