Choosing Wisely Learning Network
The Choosing Wisely Learning Network aims to bring together clinicians, community health educators, quality improvement professionals, and representatives from payers and employers to actively discuss and learn about Choosing Wisely and high-value care implementation around the country.
The Learning Network offers several ways to engage, including:
- Monthly webinars or interactive discussions on Choosing Wisely topics
- A virtual shared space for online discussion and independent learning with affinity groups for clinical issues and community implementation
- A monthly resource email with the month’s latest research, blogs, tools and news on Choosing Wisely and medical overuse
- Connection to hundreds of people across the country interested in Choosing Wisely
- Access to technical assistance from our subject matter experts
The learning network activities are learner-directed. An annual needs assessment is sent to members, and the activities offered are based on the feedback received.